How to choose solid wood floor in home decoration?
1. Considering sufficient supply and reliable quality, choose a big brand.
2. The wider the wood floor is, the better. Generally, the wider and longer the wood floor is, the greater the probability of deformation is. The specific standard is 910mm in length and 125mm in width.
3. The selection of wood grain of wood floor should reduce the pattern as far as possible. The deformation coefficient of wood floor with pattern is different from that of straight grain. If they are laid together, they will have greater influence on each other.
4. The selection of hardness. When selecting, you can draw with your fingers. If the impression is deep, it means that the quality is not high, so you should select relatively hard wood (except teak floor).
5. Select the flatness of the floor as flat as possible, so that the difficulty can be reduced.
6. Try to choose the floor with small color difference, the floor with large color difference should be laid in the hidden place, and the floor with small color difference should be laid in the obvious place, so the effect is very good.
2、 Advantages and disadvantages of solid wood floor
1. The biggest advantage of solid wood floor is that it has natural wood grain, texture, and gives people a warm feeling. It is easy to match with various kinds of furniture decoration.
2. The weakness of solid wood floor is that it has poor durability to moisture and sunlight. Moisture makes natural wood expand, but when it is dry, it will shrink, resulting in cracks and even buckling.
Bindi floor: the use of natural raw materials, environmental protection, health, comfortable floor, is the beginning of quality of life!