Red oak, also known as larch, oak, oak floor is red oak after slicing production and processing made of solid wood floor or solid wood board double wood floor. It is also the key type of wood flooring that the sales market has increased rapidly in recent years. However, because customers don’t understand the characteristics and quality of oak flooring, they usually buy oak flooring according to their own imaginary product quality standards. As a result, they often spend money, but they can’t get what they want. I’ll explain the advantages and disadvantages of oak floor in detail for you?
Oak flooring advantages:
1. It has a special mountain wood texture, and has a good sense of layering when touching the surface;
2. Good ductility, can be produced according to the needs of processing into a variety of curved shape, with artistic beauty.
3. The material is reliable, the product output is strong, the structure is strong, and the service life is long. It is used in many classical door and window lattice making;
4. The reliability of solid wood floor is relatively good.
5. High level, suitable for making European and American furniture, new Chinese classical mahogany furniture, showing a sense of firmness, with the solemnity of solid wood furniture, but the price is lower than that of solid wood furniture.
It’s warm for many days, cool in summer and comfortable on feet;
6. Red oak has fine material, and there are many fillers in the pipe orifice. It is not easy to absorb moisture, anti-corrosion, and has high compressive strength. European countries use it to store red wine.
7. The patterns are colorful and beautiful, of course;
Oak floor defects:
1. There are few high-quality green plants. At present, most of them are imported from Ukraine and Britain, and some from Turkey, Germany, France and Australia. Europe and South America also have a lot of regional production, but the export volume is very small;
2. Generally, the imported red oak wood board has experienced severe air drying in foreign countries, and has very good reliability. Some manufacturers immediately import wood from overseas and cut and air dry themselves. At this stage, many technical professional manufacturers of oak furniture in China produce oak furniture with high reliability. However, because the red oak material is hard and heavy, it is difficult to remove the water. Furniture made of unpurified water is likely to begin to deform or collapse and crack after a year and a half.
3. It is a common phenomenon to replace red oak with cedar in the market. If the professional skills of consumers are not enough, the rights and interests of customers will be endangered immediately.
We are more cautious about the consumption of household furniture, especially the solid wood floor, which not only depends on the processing technology, but also depends on the materials. Oak floor is not a single definition of green plants, but an original spiritual essence of “customized for daily life”, which is your very good furniture selection.