1. Solid wood floor. As the name suggests, pure solid wood floor. Advantages: clear texture, comfortable feet. Because it is pure solid wood, does not contain adhesive. Disadvantages: difficult to maintain. The wood floor itself is wood. In order to avoid excessive wear, it must be waxed and maintained annually. Poor stability, easy to deform due to heat and humidity. high price. This building is very troublesome. Because in order to prevent the subsequent deformation of the solid wood floor, the wooden keel is used as the backing, and then the installation is carried out.
2. Solid wood multi-layer floor. The solid wood is bonded together by an adhesive layer. There are three layers of solid wood, nine layers of solid wood and so on. Advantages: good stability, because the multi-layer solid wood floor is staggered, so it is very stable. The price is moderate, the wood consumption of multilayer solid wood floor is not as big as that of solid wood floor, so the price is much cheaper than that of solid wood floor. Easy to maintain: multi layer solid wood floor with excellent surface coating treatment, without too much maintenance work. The installation is very simple. The ground can be leveled directly. Disadvantages: due to the use of adhesives in the production process of multi-layer solid wood flooring, the inevitable measures can not be compared with solid wood flooring.
3. Laminate flooring. The wood is broken, glued together, and then pressed together by a press. Advantages: long service life. Due to the coating on the surface, the service life is relatively long. There are many patterns. Because the surface grain is synthesized by computer, there are many choices. Reasonable price, easy to install. Disadvantages: due to the worry about water and moisture, the floor substrate is made of medium density and high density board, with low relative density and large expansion coefficient. Once the floor is lowered into the water, if it is not cleaned in time, the foam will easily deform due to water absorption and expansion. Environmental protection is relatively poor, because laminate flooring is in the manufacturing process by adding glue to traditional Chinese medicine. The pure solid wood floor has a comfortable feeling. Even if you step on the floor barefoot, you won’t feel too cold. Perfect for families with children. Does formaldehyde exist in pure solid wood floor? What are the advantages of solid wood flooring? Next, let’s follow Bian Xiao.
Does pure solid wood floor contain formaldehyde?
1. First of all, heating the floor and laying pure wood floor will produce formaldehyde. Solid wood floor is now a common floor material. The appearance of solid wood floor is very bright, the hardness of the floor is relatively large, not easy to damage or scratch.
2. For other materials, solid wood floor uses less chemicals, because its raw materials have not been too many qualified treatment. However, the solid wood floor will also be painted in many corners and surfaces, depending on the type of paint used in the factory, so it contains more or less formaldehyde.
What are the advantages of solid wood flooring?
1. Solid wood floor is strong and durable, which is usually made of whole wood. In addition, the thickness of solid wood floor on the market is 18mm, which ensures the performance of the floor.
2. The use of solid wood floor, it is made of logs, does not contain radioactive substances, does not contain formaldehyde, harmless to human body. As long as the products are produced by regular manufacturers, we basically do not need to consider environmental protection, which is why many families attach importance to solid wood flooring.
3. Feet feel good. The paved solid wood floor has good elasticity. Regardless of the temperature and touch, people will feel very soft and comfortable when walking on it.
4. Solid wood floor is warm in winter and cool in summer. Because the thermal conductivity of wood is small, it has a good temperature regulation effect. Even in the cold winter, people who move indoors will not feel stiff feet. Unlike laminate flooring, people will feel cold when stepping on it.
5. Beautiful pure wood floor, wood ring texture often brings people the feeling of return