Oak, also known as oak, is a kind of solid wood floor or multi-layer floor made of oak after slicing and processing. It is a popular tree species with straight and slightly staggered texture, medium structure, heavy and hard wood, high strength and toughness, and good stability. It has beautiful natural texture, and the floor made of it has strong decoration, which can be matched with various decoration styles. Oak floor has various designs and colors, rich and beautiful texture, natural pattern, warm in winter and cool in summer, comfortable foot feeling and good floor stability. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of oak flooring.
1、 Advantages of oak flooring:
1. The oak floor has distinct mountain wood grain, and the touch surface has good texture;
2. Excellent toughness, it can be processed into various shapes according to the needs, which is quite beautiful;
3. Solid texture, firm structure and long service life of the finished product, which was used in many ancient door and window lattice production;
4. The stability of oak floor is better;
5. High grade, suitable for the production of European style furniture, Chinese style classical furniture, such as the floor can be any color matching different decoration style, and winter warm, comfortable feet;
6. The oak floor is of fine texture, and there are many fillers in the holes. It is not easy to absorb water, and has high strength and corrosion resistance. It is used to store red wine in European and American countries. The floor is made of rich and beautiful texture with natural patterns.
2、 Disadvantages of oak flooring:
1. There are few high-quality oak trees. At present, most of them are imported from Russia and the United States, and some of them are from Turkey, Austria, Germany and Canada. Other Europe and America also have a lot of production, but imports are very small;
2. Generally, the imported oak board has been strictly dried abroad and has good stability. There are also some manufacturers who import logs directly from abroad and cut and dry them by themselves. Now many domestic professional oak flooring manufacturers produce oak flooring stability is very good. However, because the oak floor is hard and heavy, and the water content is not dried, the floor may begin to deform or shrink and crack after one and a half years of use;
3. The phenomenon of using rubber wood instead of oak to make flooring is common in the market. If the professional knowledge of consumers is not enough, it will directly affect the interests of consumers;
In terms of household consumption, people are more cautious, especially wood flooring, which not only depends on the technology, but also depends on the materials. Rubber floor is no longer a single concept of tree species, but the original spirit of “customized for life”, which is your first choice for furniture. The advantages and disadvantages of rubber floor are introduced here.