With the development of the times, more and more floor types have been developed. PVC floor is one of them, and the installation process of PVC floor is very complex. Now Enoch will talk about the process of laying and laying in the installation of PVC floor.
Priming and laying process in installation of PVC lock lock floor
1. Absorbent base course such as concrete, cement mortar leveling layer should first use multi-purpose interface treatment agent, diluted with water at the ratio of 1:1, and then sealed and bottomed.
2. For non absorbent base, such as ceramic tile, terrazzo and marble, it is recommended to use dense interface treatment agent for priming.
3. If the moisture content of the base course is too high (> 3%) and the construction needs to be carried out immediately, the epoxy interface treatment agent can be used for priming treatment, but the premise is that the moisture content of the base course should not be greater than 8%
4. The construction of interface treatment agent should be uniform without obvious effusion. After the surface of the interface treatment agent is dried, the next step of self leveling construction can be carried out.
1. Pour the mixed self leveling slurry on the construction floor, it will flow and level the ground by itself. If the design thickness is less than or equal to mm, it needs to be scraped with the help of special tooth scraper.
2. Then, the construction personnel shall put on special spikes and enter the construction ground, and use special self leveling air release roller to roll gently on the self leveling surface to release the air mixed in the mixing, so as to avoid bubble pockmarked surface and interface height difference.
3. After the completion of construction, please close the site immediately, forbid walking within 5 hours, avoid heavy impact within 10 hours, and lay PVC floor after 24 hours.
4. In winter construction, the floor should be laid 48 hours after the self leveling construction.
5. If it is necessary to finish grinding and polishing the self leveling, it should be carried out 12 hours after the self leveling construction.